BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

its all about u..

when i woke up in the morning,which is beautiful with the freshness breezy air that flows in my breathing....all i remember was u,,its always about u..

i get up from my bed, ask for forgiveness that i'll never know that im forgiven but i have faith n that is my obligation to its!! i pray for a clue, i pray for our future by hoping that everything gone be alright,,today,what i can do just call her n just hearing her sweet husky voices( u were stupid burn,shit!!)

each day i woke up by inspiration that given by u that i have loss for my life around a year before...its a hope for me to be me again...!!! but now, everything not according to my plan my beloved girls...its all my fouls!! why im doing this!!! i know the risk that i'll face!!!but now im feeble!!! oh God..plz help me to get through this problems...........

0 comments: